Tuesday, October 13, 2009

exam again

yea~
is time to exam now~
i know i need to pay more more hard to study~
bt lazy mood stil aways in my heart~
god!
help me please~

all my friends is on the way for study to get their best result~
only me.....
haven start the engine~
i know i hd been too late and i am the last on this load now~
bt from now
i will try my best and try my hard to get my best result

i think tomorrow's gerak gempur exam is not so important 4 me
cause spm is most important
cause i remember my teacher said:
trial fail 了spm拿A就是A
trial 拿A spm fail 了就是fail 了~

as a student
i know tat i nt should have tat mind~
bt~
i think this is the sentence tat 4 the lazy student just like me,
after read this sentence will hv a heart to study...
this sentence hd told me it is never late for study
important is i hv to start the engine before spm~
this sentence have a force 4 me to study from now~
thx my teacher...

tomorrow is bio exam
i know i will get a bad result
cause i stil sitting in front my baby and taip this post now~
haha~
is time to leave from chair...
and searching my feelling to book~

No comments: