Saturday, September 12, 2009

考试第七天

erm~~
this po i will write in eng~
BORKEN N BAD ENG!!
cause my pc work damm slow!
i cannot tahan with it speed
so~
pls dont laugh at me lo~
and i will use eng n malays form write

7th day~
addmath~
actually is very easy
if
if
if.................................
i gt do revision
haha
especially is paper 1~
my neighbour done it within 1 hour~
so geng!!
uhuh!!
bt o
me also la~
i mean i done the question that i know how to solve within 1 hour
haha~
gt about 10 question don know how to do
whatever ~
i know i improve myself in add math already
cause last few add math exam paper
i just can solve till question num5
geng le!!
and ofcause hd many kesalahan in those 5 question
so~
bagi improvement saya sekarang
give me some clap plz~~
haha~

paper 2!!
ok ok lo~
hope the only 2 i know how to do will be correct~
section A question number 1 and section B question number 1~
haha~
watever~
really hope will pass this add math paper~



sekian terima kasih
thank you so much
(这两句一定不会错)!

No comments: